The Dojo is a witness ceremony led by a moderator. Participants place themselves on the mat and call for an authentic witness to their story. Each dojo session runs for 1.5 hours. Dojo is here for you to exercise and stretch your compassion and find deeper accuracy in your cockpit. Recordings of moderated dojo meetings are available to everyone holding potlatch.
Moderated Dojo Schedule
- Monday – Lorna Hartley – 12:30PM ET
- Tuesday – Nicholas Villella – 12:30PM ET
- Wednesdays – Michael Wachter – 7:00PM ET
- Thursdays – Brent Scheneman – 12:30PM ET
- Fridays – Jeremy Stewart – 7:00PM ET